By Adams

Adams Flea & Tick Carpet & Home Spray for Houses With Cats and Dogs, 16 Ounce Can

Regular price $12.99
Regular price $15.99 Sale price $12.99
Tax included.
Regular price $12.99
Regular price $15.99 Sale price $12.99

Product details
Adams Flea & Tick Home & Carpet Spray kills fleas, flea larvae, ticks, ants*, spiders, cockroaches, sowbugs and other listed insects. When applied as directed, our spray kills bugs living in your carpet or rugs on contact and effectively breaks the flea life cycle by stopping hatching flea eggs from developing into adult fleas for 7 months. The spray has been proven to protect carpets, rugs, upholstery, drapes, around doors, windows, baseboards, in your garage or any pet bed and pet kennel. There is no lingering or unpleasant odor, no stains or sticky mess after use. Adams Flea & Tick Carpet & Home Spray 16 oz can be used indoors and outdoors, but do not spray directly on animals. Our flea and tick spray is designed to reach and kill pests hidden in any room of your home and is an economical Do-It-Yourself Pest Control to have in your regimen. The 360º valve allows for upside down spraying capability as well. Vacuum the desired area first, shake the can well, and start spraying from 2-to-3 feet away. The entire can will cover roughly 2,000 sq ft. With 5% of fleas living on your pet and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. To complete your flea and tick control system try one of the many Adams flea and tick collars designed specifically for your dog, puppy, cat, or kitten. *except Pharaoh and Harvester Ants
Indoor use - Control pests indoors; kills by contact
Kills labeled nuisance insects - Kills bed bugs, ants* (*except pharaoh, and harvester ants), fleas, ticks, spiders, crickets, and many other nuisance pets as listed on back
7-month flea protection - Provides up to 7 months of flea protection and stops hatching flea larvae from developing into adult fleas
Multiple uses - Use on carpets, rugs, upholstery, pet bedding, furniture, drapes, around doors, windows, baseboards, and in the garage or kennel
Large coverage area - Treats up to 2,000 square feet
No fuss, no mess - Leaves no lingering odor, non-staining, and no sticky mess
Performance proven - Since 1975, Adams products offer a unique approach to prevention and protection for flea and tick control that you can rely on
Pet, home, and yard - 5% of fleas live on your dog and cat while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard; complete your flea and tick control system with Adams Pet, Home, and Yard products
For best results - Multiple steps or products may be necessary to help fight fleas and ticks on your pet – scroll down to view our comprehensive line of products


Central Garden and Pet
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
1.01 lb
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
2.56 x 2.56 x 9.44 Inches

Animal Health Concern
Skin & Coat Care

treats 125 sq ft per oz [2000 sq ft (16 oz)]
Read the entire label prior to use. Use strictly in accordance with all label precautions and directions. To treat carpet and other areas of suspected flea infestation, hold container upside down 2-3 feet from surface, point actuator towards the surface and push button. Using a sweeping motion, apply a light uniform spray to all surfaces of furniture, rugs, carpets, drapes, and on and around all pet resting areas. Apply to infested areas such as pet beds and pet resting quarters, nearby cracks and crevices, under the edges of rugs and floor coverings, between and under cushions of upholstered furniture and other areas where fleas may be present. A light misting is all that is required to control fleas and flea larvae. Use care when applying to hardwood floors and only use a light misting to those areas. Reapply in 14 days, if necessary.

Pyrethrins: 0.15%, Tetramethrin: 0.25%, Etofenprox 1.00%, Piperonyl Butoxide*: 1.50%, (s)-Methoprene: .09%, OTHER INGREDIENTS**: 97.01%* (butylcarbityl)(6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds** Contains petroleum distillates